Thursday 3 July 2014

Make your own wrapping paper with stamps and dies

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again with my new project made with Ann Butler's Faux Quilting stamps from Unity , her delicious Crafter's inks from Clearsnap and some new DieVersions dies.
This time I decided to move to something different and made my own wrapping paper piece to wrap a small gift for any girly girl (like from 11  to 120).


I used a piece of thin cream paper, made a lot of inked circles with self made with old punches mask and then stamped some backgrounds over a few of those circles with Ann Butler's Unity Faux Quilting stamps. I just used 4 of those inks, but if you like more colors you can use all six of them as the colors are vivid and match a lot. I actually didn't try to be inside the circles, but just to give the big circles some lovely texture using black inked images.
 Then I die cut a bunch of accessories with  Diva Accessories die  from black cardstock and glued them totally randomly over the paper.  After I tied the ribbon I made a circle tag with Dive Purse die (cut twice in yellow and black for the depth and  the shading).



Supply list
Other products
Die Versions dies
Paper House Productions  3d stickers
Cardstock from American Crafts 
Paper


1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

What a neat idea. Making your own wrapping paper makes any gift very special and personal. The purse is a nice highlight. Bravo.

Popular Posts