Irit is here and today I am going to share three Love cards made with new, just released , Inspired by Stamping productsLove is certainly in the air just a few days before the Valentine day. So those new Inspired by Stamping Love sentiment bundle that included the most perfect Love sentiments stamp set and a delicious Love die all together.
All cards are pretty much clean and simple and I made a full step by step tutorial for the shaker card and I am just showcase the two other cards with written instructions.
So here is the Shaker card and a tutorial for you!
Step by step instructions:
1. Die cut the thick white solid cardstock with two larger rectangle stitched dies from Elizabeth Crafts set.
2. Die cut the transparency with the second die to fit the second layer of your card.
4. Use heart dies to make the foam glue sheet die cut using 3L foam sheet. Keep the inside die cut for the future use.(not today).
5. Die cut another 2 hearts using white and dark red cardstock.
6. Die cut the word LOVE 4 times using Inspired by Stamping die. Make three white die cuts and one dark red.
7. Glue the transparent die cut rectangle on the back of the white rectangle as shown.
8. Glue the glue foam die cut heart on the front of the rectangle and cover with white cardstock die cut, Glue the card front over the card base.
9. Add Inspired by Stamping sequins inside the heart shape.
10. Cover with transparent die cut heart and glue the dark red die cut heart over it. Your shaker is done!
12. Stamp the rest of the sentiment using Inspired by Stamping stamp set and dark pink ink.
I enter this card to a couple of web challenges:Happy Little stamper
Hearts for Die R us
Shape your love for AAA
Creative with stamps- Valentine
Paper Players- Valentine
Just us girls- Hearts