Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new CAS- ual Fridays post.
Today I am going to share a small tutorial of a card made with one single CAS- ual Fridays Little Birdies stamp set and it's actually one layer card (plus basic card ).
This is a kind of a Mixed Media creation as it was done with distress inks, heat embossing, water splashes and masking fluid, but finally it looks non messy and very cute.
This is the stamp set used to make this project:
And here is a small tutorial I made for this card:
1. Stamp the birdies with pigmented black ink and heat emboss with black fine embossing powder.
2. Cover the stamped image with masking fluid and let it dry.
3. Make oval template that covers the card and use distress inks to ink the inside oval over the stamped and masked image.
4. Peel the masking fluid off the image as now it's like a rubber.
5. Color the birds with watercolor markers.
6. Stamp the sentiment from the same set using permanent black ink.
7. Add a drop of water to distress inks and make splashes over the card. Let it dry.
I hope that you like my cute friendship card and you still have time to buy yourself these gorgeous stamps from CAS- ual Fridays shop and even to use our discounts.
Check the discounts and subscribe to our newsletter to get the best possible prices.
See you in two weeks with another lovely card made with CAS- ual Fridays products.