Sunday 9 December 2018

Merry Chrismas without red and green with CAS- ual Fridays

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I am going to share my new  CAS- ual Fridays Christmas card made without any green and red colors, but in some mew for me non - traditional Christmas color combo.

 The basic card was made with BoBunny Christmas patterned cardstock, but in each and every circle I stamped a single CAS- ual Fridays snowflake.

The sleigh was first stamped using Sleighride largest stamp and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Then it was die cut with matching Fri- die and arranged over the lower die cut layer (just for the layering).
The inside part of the sleigh was die cut from patterned cardstock and then more similar snowflakes were stamped and heat embossed with the same gold powder.

The sentiment from Merry set was stamped over same patterned cardstock and hand cut around. It was stamped with blue pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
 The only embellishments I added are enamel drops in gold and blue.
Products used:




I hope that you like my non- traditional card and you still have time to buy yourself these gorgeous stamps from CAS- ual Fridays shop and even to use our daily discounts.
Check the discounts and subscribe to our newsletter to get the best possible prices.
You can also use my own discount if you wish and sometimes you can even get the double discount.


No comments:

Popular Posts