Thursday 16 November 2017

Believe in Fantasy Mixed Media canvas

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my second art piece made this month just for some web challenges.
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists from November challenge to make this piece and this is the first challenge I add thei canvas for.




Lindy's Stamp Gang November challenge
Sprays used:
Urban Amethyst, Tweedle Dee Denim, Steampunk Sepia, Grab a Guy Gold and King Midas Gold embossing powder



 Country view challenges - Stencils
 Non card challenges- Bingo
I picked the diagonal- Digital picture,Mask, Flowers line
 

2 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Wow! So many details on this canvas, lots of beautiful things to look at! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

Monika Gulyas said...

Awesome mixed media canvas with great design and stencilling!!! Thank you for joining the November challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

Popular Posts