Irit is here and today I am going to share three Love cards made with new, just released , Inspired by Stamping productsLove is certainly in the air just a few days before the Valentine day. So those new Inspired by Stamping Love sentiment bundle that included the most perfect Love sentiments stamp set and a delicious Love die all together.
So here is a simple card made with the same stamp and die set:
How to make this card:
1. Make basic card with dark pink cardstock and add lighter pink cardstock layer.
2. Die cut word Love with IBS die three times on thick white cardstock.Do not pull the top two die cuts from the base.
3. Die cut Love word once using the darker pink cardstock. Inlay the word inside the white die cut piece as shown.
4.Stamp the rest of the sentiment as shown.
5. Glue a few sequins over the card.
6. Add light pink glitter over glue foam heart shapes and glue them on the card.
I add this card to a couple of web challenges:
Addicted to stamps- LOVE
Case the sketch
Anything goes with dies for Happy Little stamper
Hearts with dies for Dies r Us