Friday 4 July 2014

ATC TRIO

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this time with a set of ATC. Most probably you  ask why I made ATC for Boys and their toys week? The answer is very simple: I didn't find anything  for boys or even for men in my Tando crafty box, but I have those gorgeous Scullduggery  mask and sculls are so much Boys! So I made this  trio with one small mask , once from the front  side and once from the back and one profile mask over the third piece. I used black gesso and it was quite textured. Then I misted all  my ATC with a mix of 3 mists and painted screws to add some more texture.


Finally it even works!   And this is a good example of some " brain storming" too: you can create everything from anything if you want it a lot!






No comments:

Popular Posts