Friday 13 August 2010

My very first on line tutorial in Ideas for scrapbookers blog


My very first tutorial in English was publushed in Ideas for scrapbookers blog here.
I just want to thank Pam for editing and making it a great post.
I did lots of tutorials , in print too, in Hebrew, but it was a kind of obsticle I needed to overcome with an English tutorial .
I was born and lived in Russia till I was 11 , so Russian was my mother tongue and still very fluent, then we moved to Israel and I needed to learn Hebrew as soon as I could, as I was already in junior high.. So my English is a kind of school and university one, mostly connected to sciences and medicine.. Now you can undestand how hard it was to jump into the water..
(OH, SPEAKING ABOUT- I CAN'T SWIM AT ALL.. )
Hope you will jump to Pam's blog and read this tutorial and all other great ideas, tips and inspirations there.

No comments:

Popular Posts