Tuesday, 3 February 2015
Tag-lifting project with WOW!
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my WOW! Embossing Powders post.
This month WOW! DT girls are craft lifting each other. So after a long scroll over my team mates posts I picked this project as my inspiration.
http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.co.il/2014/11/mix-it-all-up.html
I made a tag and not an ATC, but I used just the same techniques and a lot of WOW! POWDERS.
I covered this tag with a thick layer of VersaMark ink and sprinkled a mix of powders using this salt and pepper " tool" as my team mate did on her project.
Here are the powders I used on this tag:
Metallic Brass
Vintage Candy Cane
Metallic gold rich
Pomegranate
Passion fruit
Olive
Metallic copper sparkle
Amber rose
First I made the lower layer; then glued old vintage book page pieces with gel medium and then heat embossed it again with more gold and brass powders. The stamped images were made with pigment black ink and heat embossed over with Clear powder. The only non WOW! products here are trims, pearls and Tim Holtz small stickers.
Stamps used for this tag:
Collage
Sexi-Hexi
Hope you like my small tag- lifting and now it's your turn as this is our WOW! MONTHLY CHALLENGE and if you participate, you can win some gorgeous goodies to play with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...
1 comment:
This super unique. I love your tag
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Post a Comment