Monday 2 February 2015

Springtime delights with Ann Butler's products

Spring is pretty much around (at least here in Israel). So I begin to smell it and to think it and to craft it.
This stamped and heat embossed Spring card is a first one , but sure not the last. I made it with Ann Butler's products and a lot of heat embossing.


I used a glossy cardstock (recycle, recycle, recycle those packages... ). Then I made kind of s grid, but pretty much random one and stamped with 2'' and 1'' Ann's Unity Faux Quilting stamps using Clearsnap Night Crafter's ink and Clearsnap Clear embossing powder over them. After all squares were stamped I added some double sided glue strips over the seams and added  three colors of glitter with heat embossing.
The corners of those strips didn't look nice after heat embossing, so I just added some lovely pastel buttons to cover those corners. Then the whole piece was inked with Ann Butler's Sunshine Crafter's ink and one single sticker sentiment was glued on the card.
I hope to make a bigger piece using Ann's new Clearsnap big background stamps and to make a  part of a big journal page with the same technique.




1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

I have to admit Irit that this card demands your attention. Lots of fun colors and patterns. Although the buttons were not part of the original design they do add a nice touch to it. A very nice spring time card.

Jim

Popular Posts