Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last June Sparkle N' Sprinkle reveal post. Irit is here and
this time I used the same Cosmos Blooms set again, but in a totally different way.
Stencils Art Anthology
Zig Water colors
Zig Water colors
I stamped the flowers over vellum and color them with Zig water color markers.
I made two layers of textured backgrounds using Tonic Studios Glitter pastes and make a chipboard like die cut Tonic sentiment.
You can see the whole process in my step by step tutorial HERE in my own blog!
Be sure to leave a comment both here on this SNS blog post and then head over to my own blog and leave a comment there as well for your chance to win a $20 gift card to SNS! One lucky winner will be chosen from one of the Designers' posts on the last day of each month. A comment must be left on both the SNS Blog and the Designer's post in order to qualify. The winner will be announced on the 3rd of the following month, both on the SNS Blog and on the SNS Facebook page.
Step by step tutorial:
1. Die cut the oval frame and put the oval part as a mask over the rectangle die cut card front as shown. Cover it with stencil and add Tonic Moon stone glitter paste over the stencil.
2. Die cut a smaller oval from vellum paper and stamp the blooms with VersaMark and heat emboss with black detail embossing powder.
3. Color the stamped blooms with Zig watercolor markers and arrange over the card as shown.
4. Make large black cardstock matting and cover the edges with the same stencil and Tonic Black Diamond glitter paste around. The blue die cut piece is just a mask that keeps the white card space clean.
5. Die cut the sentiment several times and glue it one over another to make a chipboard like shape.White color should be on the top.All other colors are not so important as we don't see them.