Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Sparkle N' Sprinkle blog post.
Today I am going to share " same stamp- three project" crafty post.
I used same large single SNS stamp called Danielle and made three totally different projects with this beauty.
The first is this Mixed Media card and I made a full tutorial for you to follow in my own blog.
Happy Birthday metal stencil Stampendous
Stencil Rebecca Baer
The card was made with artistic stencil, Nuvo glitter paste and then misted with Nuvo Mica mist for the background.
The lady's image was stamped over cardstock, heat embossed with black embossing powder and then covered with Masking fluid. When fluid was dry the more stamped image were added around using Pretty Blooms stamp set.
Then the main image was colored, misted and added to the card.
The sentiment was done with the same Glimmer paste over stencil.
And as I said- here is the full tutorial for you to follow. And now a few close-m ups to this card:
And now for my second card today:
Stencil - Rebecca Baer
Alcohol inks- Ranger
The second Mixed Media card was made with the same stamp, but as it was stamped over the transparency I flipped it to another side. The image was then colored on the back with alcohol inks. The background was made with sticker paper, stencil and two SNS gorgeous glitters. First add the dark glitter over the stencil and then peel the stencil off and add white color over the sticker bare spaces.
The sentiment was die cut several times and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
And a couple close- ups to this card:
The last project is a stamped Steampunk tag that was made with the same image stamped over transparency. But this time I made the " just add ink" coloring on the back as this is a totally free project and Steampunk is not intended for pretty coloring.
The chipboard pieces were all heat embossed with four different embossing powders in metallic colors.
Product list:Embossing powder Timber SNS
Embossing powder Copper SNS
Embossing powder Gold Detail SNS
Embossing powder Black Detail SNS
Alcohol inks- Ranger
Chipboards- Dusty Attic
Titles- Tim Holtz
And a few close- ups to this tag:
And now for the full tutorial for the first card.
1. Stamp and heat emboss the image with Timber SNS EP.
2. Cover the stamped image with Tonic Masking fluid and let it totally dry.
3. In the meantime add Tonic glitter paste over the metal stencil to make the sentiment.
4. Stamp the flowers around the woman's image while covered with dry masking fluid.
5. Peel off the dry fluid and cut as shown around the images.
6. Color the images with water color markers.
7. Mist the colored images over with Tonic Mica mist.
8. Make the glitter paste background with Tonic glitter paste and then mist with Tonic Mica mist.
9. Arrange the stamped image over the card as shown and add the black background cardstock.Hand cut and color the sentiment and glue it over the card.
Thanks for being here with me today and I hope that you like my " same, but different" projects.