Spring is pretty much around (at least here in Israel). So I begin to smell it and to think it and to craft it.
This stamped and heat embossed Spring card is a first one , but sure not the last. I made it with Ann Butler's products and a lot of heat embossing.
I used a glossy cardstock (recycle, recycle, recycle those packages... ). Then I made kind of s grid, but pretty much random one and stamped with 2'' and 1'' Ann's Unity Faux Quilting stamps using Clearsnap Night Crafter's ink and Clearsnap Clear embossing powder over them. After all squares were stamped I added some double sided glue strips over the seams and added three colors of glitter with heat embossing.
The corners of those strips didn't look nice after heat embossing, so I just added some lovely pastel buttons to cover those corners. Then the whole piece was inked with Ann Butler's Sunshine Crafter's ink and one single sticker sentiment was glued on the card.
I hope to make a bigger piece using Ann's new Clearsnap big background stamps and to make a part of a big journal page with the same technique.
Monday, 2 February 2015
Springtime delights with Ann Butler's products
Labels:
AC,
Ann Buttler,
Clearsnap,
heat embossing,
paper house productions,
stamping,
stickers,
UNITY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...


1 comment:
I have to admit Irit that this card demands your attention. Lots of fun colors and patterns. Although the buttons were not part of the original design they do add a nice touch to it. A very nice spring time card.
Jim
Post a Comment