Tuesday 3 February 2015

Happy Pansies Birthday!

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share the very first card I made with Inspired by Stamping new release.
I took a month this time to get  all those gorgeous stamps (thank you  global post service for this " very speedy delivery"... LOL). But then my stamps are finally here and I can play with those spring beauties.
So here is my Pansies card:
I used some purple patterned paper that fits the flowers a lot as my double matting.
The flowers were stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black powder. Then I colored them with distress markers and added Gelatos background.
The sentiment was stamped with 3 different stamps from the same set. The first two big words were heat embossed and the last sentence was just stamped with black ink.

I just added a few pearls and this lovely purple card was all done. Hope you like it.

Popular Posts