Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share the very first card I made with Inspired by Stamping new release.
I took a month this time to get all those gorgeous stamps (thank you global post service for this " very speedy delivery"... LOL). But then my stamps are finally here and I can play with those spring beauties.
So here is my Pansies card:
I used some purple patterned paper that fits the flowers a lot as my double matting.
The flowers were stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black powder. Then I colored them with distress markers and added Gelatos background.
The sentiment was stamped with 3 different stamps from the same set. The first two big words were heat embossed and the last sentence was just stamped with black ink.
I just added a few pearls and this lovely purple card was all done. Hope you like it.
Tuesday, 3 February 2015
Happy Pansies Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...
1 comment:
Great lovely card!
Post a Comment