Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first August Sparkle N Sprinkle reveal!
I made this Mixed Media lovely card using Sparkle N Sprinkle new and most adorable stamp set called
Sketched Pear. This set has pear images and fantastic love and friendship sentiments.
To make this card I used a friendship sentiment and the main pear image.
The image was heat embossed and colored with watercolor markers. The die cut card front was covered with texture paste and Tonic mica mists.
: Product listTear- ific tape 1/2'' and 1/4''
Nuvo glue pen Tonic Studios
Zig Real brushes markers
Stencil and dies- unbranded
As always you can see the full step by step tutorial HERE in my blog!
Here are some more close- ups to the finished card.
Step by step tutorial:
1.Stamp the pear image using VersaMark ink and heat emboss it with Black Detail embossing powder.
2. Color the stamped image with watercolor markers.
3. Die cut another white cardstock in the same size as your stamped front as shown.
4. Use stencil (mine is just no name one from craft store) and Dreamweaver texture paste over the die cut card front. Let it dry!
5. While waiting for the card to be dry stamp the sentiment in the same way as your main image and die cut it to circle shape. Use Tonic glue pen to glue the scalloped frame around the sentiment.
6. Mist both card front and the sentiment circle with Tonic Mica mist.
Glue a few random flower shaped sequins over the card.