Thursday 26 July 2018

Magenta ATC trio with more than dozen products


 Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my very last post as Magenta DT member.
It was a lovely year long trip with this company and it's over now.
So as my last tribute to this design team I made an ATC trio using not less then 5 Magenta stencils and 8 Magenta stamps just to make those small and adorable art pieces.
I made the backgrounds with white texture paste and 3 different stencils.
Then I added black glitter over two more Magenta stencils.
When it was dry it was Painted with Prima paints.
Stamped imaged were made over white tissue paper with permanent ink and glued with Gel medium over the textured pieces.
As the last, but no least, part of the design butterflies and bees were stamped over white cardstock, painted, glittered and hand cut.
Here are some larger photos of my ATC:




No comments:

Popular Posts