Wednesday 25 July 2018

Sparkle card tutorial with SNS


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit from Irit Shalom Designs is here today  with my last July  Sparkle N' Sprinkle release project.
This time I decided to make a card with themed stamps for totally another occasion.
So this is a general " Sparkle" card made with Halloween stamp from the new released 
When black cats prowl SNS stamp set.



 I need to say that it's very hard to take photos when you use mirror Tonic Studios cardstock. So I am sorry  for not getting better photos, unless you would see me all over them. (Mirror it is).
This is an easy to make Mixed Media card and even these who struggle with mediums can do it in totally no time.
I have a full step by step tutorial for you to use and I hope you would try to make the very similar background using Tonic adorable mica mists, glimmer paste and you dies and stencils.




Product list:



 Step by step tutorial:
1.Use dotted stencil (any kind) with Tonic Golden crystal glimmer paste over a die cut black cardstock. Try to find the die that has some edges and not a simple rectangle one.


2. Let the paste dry and mist with three colors of Tonic Mica mists. Add them generously and let them dry.


 3. Stamp the black cat from this Halloween new SNS stamp set on white cardstock using VersaMark and Black detail SNS embossing powder.  Hand cut the image. Then brush some Brushable glue over the stamped cat image and sprinkle Black Ice SNS glitter.


 4. Use same die and same misted black cardstock to make a sentiment strip.


 5. Stamp the sentiment and heat emboss with Golden Sparkle embossing powder.Arrange the sentiment over Gold mirror cardstock.


I hope that you liked my small card making tutorial and see you soon with more SNS inspiration!

No comments:

Popular Posts