Friday 22 December 2017

Plant Dreams with Topflight stamps

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Topflight Stamps post.
This time I made a card using one large IndigoBlu stamp and the sentiment that was added using another company stamp from Topflight Stamps shop. (For the Love of  Stamps one).


The 4 layered background was made with 3 matching  card size dies in three different colors and the main image was stamped and water colored with Zig brush markers.
I actually used just a part of the colored image as it is a large image and I still wanted to show the die cut background.




The sentiment was stamped and then die cut to make this circled sentiment spot on the corner.



 Here are the stamps I used to make this project:
IndigoBlu - Cling Mounted Stamp - Country House


For the Love of Stamps - Barrow of Blooms - Clear Stamp Set

I hope that you liked my card today.

No comments:

Popular Posts