Friday 29 December 2017

Art altered notebook cover with Topflight Stamps


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last for 2017 Topflight Stamps post.
This time I just used one single Rubber Dance stamps to make the altered cover of the small, card sized, notebook.


This notebook was " striped" from the inside pages that were then added after to cover was altered.
I used fabric for the cover and made it in this messy Mixed Media style using a lot of painted chipboards, texture paste and stencils on the back and a mix of paints and mists to get these grungy colors




The main image was stamped over the thick white cardstock using black pigmented ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
The colors were added with distress inks and some water over it.



This is the single Rubber Dance stamp I used to make this project:
Rubber Dance - Mona Lisa Stamp

I hope that you liked my altered project  and love Rubber Dance stamps as much as I do.
You can  buy this set and much more in the Topflight Stamps shop.
And if you wish to see more of my work you are kindly invited to my own blog.

No comments:

Popular Posts