Friday 29 December 2017

Imagine the world full of magic

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and I welcome you to read my new December post.
I made a new card not for any Holiday, but just as my artistic tribute to things that we usually forget about during our busy daily life. One of this things is imagination. We just don't have time  or energy to imagine things that are out of our regular range.
And this is a time to craft something magical and to imagine that it might be real. 
  
So as you can see I made this Mixed Media card with the most adorable Magenta  Fairy Tale Silhouette stamp and the background was made with one of the newest Magenta stencils.



My background was made with texture paste over the stencil and I also added a thin layer of Crackle Glaze over the edges.Then when it was dry I added Distress Oxide inks over the whole background and die cut the oval.
Then the fairy image was stamped with blue pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder over another, just the same, die cut oval.



This stamped oval was glued into the die cut negative space that was made in the background.



The word Imagine was stamped, die cut and colored in the same way and glued over the card.


*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:




17.017.I






07.901





TM231


Thanks for being with me today and hope I inspired you a bit with my Mixed Media card.


Irit Shalom - DT Magenta


  

No comments:

Popular Posts