Monday 18 December 2017

Change art page with Magenta


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and I am going to share my new art page made with quite a few Magenta stamps and stencils.




This is an A4 size cardstock page that was covered with gesso first and then 2 parts of  Magenta stencils were used to make the main girly image and then to make the separate background.
The main image was made with thick acrylic shimmery paint and then stamped over with flowers  stamp using permanent black ink. 



Two kinds of butterflies were added over this page:  some were made with texture paste and stencil and some were stamped directly over the page.



The sentiment was stamped in the same way over the page and the rest of the background was made with more texture paste over stencil and with more stamped flowers/ leaves around.

*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:


TM160 large



TM28





14.530.J

14.663.G



44.124.Q



07.579.G


Thanks for being here  with me today and I really hope that you like my art page shown here.

Irit Shalom- DT Magenta

My new stamping Design  team
  

No comments:

Popular Posts