Tuesday 1 November 2016

Chrismas challenge with Scrapberry's


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new blog post.
This card was made for both Scrapberry's November Christmas challenge and for Die Versions blog inspiration.
I used Morocco  DV background  over patterned paper and then added another die cut piece using Die Versions Pine Cone Arrangement  die that is not in stock right now, but is one of my favorites for Christmas cards. I made the cut from patterned paper and them made red bow inlay with another die cut. The whole piece is painted with Art Anthology paints and I added embellishments cluster over it.


Product list from Scrapberry's:
Birds of Paradise 6*6'' paper collection
Set of decorative ribbons Discover Italy SCB390521
Pearl sticker applique Chrismas Carol SCB25001041
Cherry blossom paper flowers SCB300213
Metal frame Winter Joy 1SCB409107
Embellishments SCB340001074
Chipboard die cuts SCB2022646







1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Popular Posts