Wednesday 2 November 2016

Weird Halloween card with TPD


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first Two Paper Divas post for November.
I know that Halloween is over, but as I just got my new Two Paper Divas stamps I decided to make a couple of Halloween cards and it is just a next year inspiration for you.
So the background papers are  from BoBunny Wonderfully Wicked  collection so is the big spider web and other chipboards and sentiment stickers. But the focal image is from TPD new Cat in Pumpkin stamp and I just colored the heat embossed image with Zig Real Brush colors.
This is a very easy to make card as you can use the same collection to make more cards with the same gorgeous TPD stamp.


See you next week with more Halloween inspiration! Yes, still Halloween for me and my crafts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun Halloween Card, Irit! Cute job with the Cat in Pumpkin!

Popular Posts