Saturday 29 October 2016

Tando Halloween projects



 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping new post.
Halloween is just around the corner.So as my Home deco project for Inspired by Stamping I decided to make this spooky project and to leave you some time to buy those gorgeous Inspired by Stamping Halloween stamps.So just jump to the shop and buy this spooky amazing Halloween Labels set and Halloween Tags set! Not much left as those sets are ON SALE!

 So this chipboard house I made is  fully covered with stamped background images from
IBS set and the skeleton  from the Spooky Halloween set on the top is stamped and hand cut .

 There are 4 stickers over the top that are not IBS stamps as I just wanted  to add something that is
 not " hand made".
The whole piece is inked with a mix of distress inks and misted with red mist (kind of a " blood" drops)


And with the same stamps I also added another deco project: kind of a wall art made as an art page.
This piece is layered with stencilled texture using Tando Creative stencils and DecoArt paints.
The background is all stamped with Inspired by Stamping stamps from different sets  linked in a previous piece of art and then I added this  chipboard skeleton (Tando again).
 My tip to those who make such a project: stamp  with pigmented  ink and heat emboss the images with clear powder. It looks a bit mute without the heat embossing.




Products used:
Stencils, chipboards- Tando Creative UK
Paints, mists, crackle medium, texture paste-DecoArt
Inks- Clearsnap
Embossing powders- WOW! Embossing Powders
 Stickers- Paper House Productions

No comments:

Popular Posts