Wednesday 10 June 2015

Just because card with TPD

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second June post made for Two Paper Divas.
This time I used 2 stamps from Paper Elements #1 set. Actually I am sure that those stamps are perfect for scrapbooking/mini books; but as I was not in this scrap mood I decided to make the opposite and to use those gorgeous stamps for the card. I stamped each one  twice with two different, but matching inks and then added some sentiment from a couple of other TPD sets.
I love you is from Banners #2
It's your day from Banners #2
Relax and Enjoy from Life is better in Flip-Flops
Enjoy life's simple pleasures from Life's sinple pleasures
And last , but not least- the Just because is from Banners #2

I just added a single office clip in the matching color and this card was done. Make it on other masculine colors and it can be a perfect Father's day card too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun card Irit! Thanks for sharing. Melissa

Popular Posts