Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Colorways post today!
Since Paper House Productions released those 3 new collections, I just add more and more projects made with those delicious papers and stickers and this new layout is not an exception.
This is my lovely granddaughter Netta again and because of this blue photo background it was just a must to scrap this photo with PHP Colorways Sapphire line.
Actually it's a totally PHP layout and the only things that is not PHP products are some punches and a basic white cardstock.
Paper House Productions:
Colorways Sapphire paper collection
Dahlia paper- backside
Spanish tiles paper
Mini trim cards
Sapphire accent pack
Today happens Rub- ons
Explore puffy sticker
Enjoy puffy sticker
Hey you cork'd stickers
Meant to be cork'd stickers
Owls cork'd stickers
Punches- Martha Stewart
1. Trim Dahlia paper to 11 1/2*11 1/2'' size; ink the edges with teal ink and glue it over the white cardstock a bit diagonally (as shown). Cut 2 strips from Spanish tiles paper and punch the edges with scalloped punch.Glue one strip horizontally and one vertically as shown over the previous striped paper.
2. Add an inked strip from Dahlia paper ( this is the strip we cut to make the paper layer; just keep it and ink it )over the dotted blue strip from the previous step. Cut a strip of Delft paper (the dark side) and punch the circles with another scalloped punch. Glue the strip over the horizontal strips. Cut 2 more strips from Trimmings paper and glue them over the vertical dotted strip.
3. Make a big matting from light blue dotted paper; ink the edges, make the binding edge punched side and glue it over the layout as shown. Add a piece of cork as a second matting layer. Over the cork make 3 more paper mattings using Delft paper and a couple of cards from Mini Trim cards paper.
4. Glue the photo over all matting layers. Add SWEET SMILE puffy words over the strips as shown.
Add all cork stickers over the photo.
5. Make the upper corner cluster with some paper leftovers, one die cut flag and a small arrow cork sticker.Add some rub- on arrows over the flag die cut. Mist the whole layout with a bit of teal mist. Glue the die cut word Magic over the photo.Make your handwriting journalling on the " spare" white space around the white cardstock. This is what I added here: " My name is Netta. I am 1 year old I am happy! I am a girl in blue! So what?"