Thursday 11 June 2015

Tic- Tac- Toe with Makin's Clay ,Ann Buttler's products and ESF

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new  blog post!
This time I am going to show you a small project made with Ann Butler's Background Basics Clearsnap stamp, Makin's Clay and tools , some mold and Ann Butler's Earth Safe Finish Lipstick Iridescence paint. I made a Tic- Tac- Toe and I love the result.
First I  flattened a piece of Makin's Black clay using the basic Makin's Clay roller and then stamped with Check 1 Background Basics Ann Butler's Clearsnap stamp. Then I cut 9 squares with Makin's Clay Square cutter and arranged them over the double sided sticky sheet leaving 1/8'' gaps. Then I made a few round strips with Makin's white clay  using the Ultimate Clay  Extruder and arranged the cylinders into the gaps.  For X-s  and  circles I used Plaid molds (X is the letter X from the Alphabet mold and the circle is a charm from another set). When those were dry I painted them with Ann Butler's ESF Lipstick paint and let it dry.  And yes, I have the fifth X - it's just not on the photo.Really lovely and easy project that can be done even with kids as all products used here are children safe.




No comments:

Popular Posts