Tuesday 5 May 2015

Stamped wooden coasters with IBS



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Inspired by Stamping.
This time I was asked to make a Home deco piece and I made  something to use: a couple of tea coasters that are already on my living room table and  shine with those white rain drops.
First I painted a pair of bare wooden coasters with Earth Safe Finish Black Chalkboard paint. This paint is great and I just made one single layer to cover the bare wood.
Then I stamped two images from my most loved new release set: Paris Love. 
The images were stamped with white pigmented ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. As you can see those images are so crispy that you can see each and every detail even after the heat embossing . 
 As the next step I added the stamped (the say way) sentiment from the oldie, but the very goodie, (sorry, this one is all sold out)  tea set. And as the final touch I sprayed a bit of white mist over the pieces and let them dry. I decided not to cover them with glaze as most of glazes are still sticky when you put your hot drink over the coaster. 







1 comment:

Jessica K said...

These are so lovely! You did a great job :)

Popular Posts