Monday 4 May 2015

A little Birdie told me... with Rubber Dance, ESF and Tando

 Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this time it's my new chipboard tray made with Rubber Dance delicious stamps, Tando Creative minis range and a lot of Earth Safe Finish paints.
I used this Post stamp shaped RD stamp  from Vintage Birds with black pigmented ink from Clearsnap and then heat embossed it with  clear embossing powder. On the top two windows I stamped some  flowers from RD Bold and Beautiful set as the background.

The next step was to paint all small chipboard pieces with ESF paint( Ann Butler's Iridescents Lilac, Lipstick and  Aquamarine) and to glue them into the windows.
The keys (to the hearts or maybe just to the new card/house or whatever) were heat embossed into  gold.
 The Little Birdue told me... sentiment  from the same Vintage Birds set was added over the frame to tell that this piece is " something about". Again, it can be given to the new engaged couple, to those who just  got a new house or just because...


2 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Gorgeous, Irit!! I love the colours, and the Tando mini trays are really cool! Thank you for making this beauty with my stamps!

Chana Malkah said...

This is so pretty, Irit! I love the graduation in color, very nicely executed! Good job!
Hugz,
Chana

Popular Posts