Wednesday 6 May 2015

Enjoy life's simple pleasures with TPD

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first May post with new Two Paper Divas stamps.
Lately I am in love with this minimalistic clean and simple style and I really love those new TPD stamps that make it possible. So here is my new card:


 Also the background has 4 layers, the stamping is just on the side and the sentiment is so small and simple that it makes this card a real CAS one.
I stamped with black pigmented ink using this new Enjoy simple life pleasures set and heat embossed with clear powder.
Then I colored the flower with white gel pen and added some distress inking over the white petals and inside the vase. I made some pencil shadow on the bottom and added three enamel dots as the only embellishment on this card.


Hope you like my very new CAS style and you love those lovely TPD stamps even more!

No comments:

Popular Posts