Saturday 4 October 2014

Discover, cherish, enjoy: ATC TRIO with Rubber Dance

 This is something I love to make, even if it's not a " usefull" thing: ATC . Those small pieces of art that are full of stamping, mediumd, paints and texture and nobody (but paper artists) understand  what  it's all about.
So here are the new trio of ATC made with a lot of painters tape and pieces of fabric mesh as a background, gesso all over it, watercolors and then some stamping with new rubber set from Rubber Dance company.
I used those Vintage birds same stamp three times, each time I used one bird less (it's a stamp with three birds). The first one one bird is " discover" thing; the second, with 2 birds is to cherish and the last one, with all three is to enjoy (the more the better when it comes to nature).I also used Twiggy leaves set over those ATC pieces and they gave a great background for those fall themed ATC.






I enter this to a few web challenges:
SSSS for finishing touch- like those white pen lines are my finishing touch for those small art pieces and a piece of wire over each ATC.

2 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Love them! Such rich and texture full backgrounds you made. Neat idea! I think you are right, nobody else but we paper crafters understand ATCs. I've heard people say, "But it's not a card!". And they are not, they are "just" ATCs - which is plenty enough :) Thank you for using my stamps on these, Irit! xox

Unknown said...

Love all those leafy textures Irit! The white highlights bring the design to life, great finishing touch.

Popular Posts