Friday 3 October 2014

More stamped jewelry with Ann Butler's stamps and inks

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my monthly Ann Butler's products blog post!
A few weeks ago I made a small pink and black jewelry piece with Tando jewelry elements and Ann Butler's stamps. I loved it so much that I decided to make  three more wearable pieces with the same technique and in different colors.
So welcome my new wearable papercrafts.
The first one is this purple and black piece made with Ann Butler's faux quilting Unity stamps. I stamped over the white cardstock and hear embossed the pieces with  clear embossing powder, Then I inked the stamped cardstock with Lilac Crafters ink from Clearsnap (Ann Butler's product again). The chipboard frame was covered with a think payer of Ann Butler's Earth Safe Finishes Lilac paint and the thick layer gave it a good non even texture. I added some pearls inside the piece and used the same dotted ribbon for the bow.





The second piece is this orange and black one.
Same stamping technique, but this time the frame was made with Ann  Butler's Tangelo ink and clear embossing powder only.





The last piece was made in blues, with Ann Butler's Aquamarine ink and clear embossing powder over the frame.This time I added some pre made flowers in the same color as the ink to make it a bit different.





 And here are all my beauties together.




Product list:
Ann Butler's Faux Quilting stamps 
1'' Leaves all over
1'' Doily picnic
Crafter's inks Clearsnap
Aquamarine
Tangelo
Lilac
Earth Safe Finishes  Ann Butler- Lilac



No comments:

Popular Posts