Saturday 4 October 2014

Inspired by Stamping new release: 3 easy tags with Teeny Tiny Greetings

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made with Inspired by Stamping most delicious new released stamp set:  Teeny Tiny Greetings
I really love this set for the option to use much more that one single sentiment over the card or tag. There are small and pretty and you can combine 3- or even 4 of them over one single project  and they are just adorable! But please be careful with those stamps: as small as they are , they are easy " gone" into the trash bin or around the table.
So here is my three gift tags made with this set and using some stamps from 2 other new released sets around the sentiments.
 Autumn blessings check background over tag #1
 Flower of the month: Aster dotted square over tag #2
Flower of the month : Aster chevrons  strip over tag #3

I used 2 colors of inks and just mixed them over the tags and then added same ribbons and made a sturdy background for those tags.

As you can see I managed to use a lot of tiny sentiments on each tag and they are all different! So much more left unused: it's a perfect never ending sentiment set!
And now some close ups to my tags:






No comments:

Popular Posts