Thursday 23 January 2014

Fancy card with Inspired by Stamping January release

My new and fancy card made with Inspired by Stamping new January release gorgeous Vintage Roses set and Vintage Floral paper pad. 
Yes! IBS now produce paper pads  that are made especially to coordinate with our new stamp sets.


 I used a few papers from the new paper pad- some just trimmed and some die cut (doily and lace dies). Then I added adhesive lace, hand cut a few roses out of the paper and made this vertical cluster.
The last, but not the least ,was this stamped  sentiment I love a lot and then I decided to look for a chipboard that fits the circled sentiment size and Bingo, I found this clock with a bird in my stash.


A few pearls were added over the card and I really like the final result. Hope you like it too. And now run to IBS  shop and buy this delicious set .I just used one stamp, but all of those stamps are MUST TO HAVE.
 And don't forget the paper pad- it's so easy to make a lot of lovely projects when you use the coordinating paper  and stamps.

No comments:

Popular Posts