Thursday 23 January 2014

2014 card

This is exactly a type of cards I like: the focal point is artistic, stamped, Mixed Media thing; the card out of it is a simple, but fancy.


 I made this one for Cards challenge: buttons/brads /bling. I don't see much bling here, but yes, I used 4 brads and 6 buttons. The gold embossed letters can count for bling. I think they can.


 I used Visible Image stamp, Staze-On 3inks technique, Wycinanka chipboards for a title, Tando puzzle piece; one punch, black cardstock, embossing powders and red paint from CIP.Let's say it's a tribute for  2 companies I designed for ( VI and CIP) and to 3  companies I still design for (Tando, Wycinanka, Wow! Embossing Powders).

I also enter this to Quick Quotes bright and shimy new year challenge

5 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

So many beautiful details! I love it!

Cathy said...

beyond gorgeous, love the blend of colors...thanks for joining us at QQ!

Barb Craft said...

I love this Irit! The pops of color on the black background look fantastic! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Quick Quotes this month!

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous card Irit! Your inking and embossing is fantastic. :) I love the pop of bold color against the black background. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes challenge! :)

Donna said...

Your inking is fabulous, really pretty! Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and doing the challenge!

Popular Posts