Thursday, 23 January 2014

2014 card

This is exactly a type of cards I like: the focal point is artistic, stamped, Mixed Media thing; the card out of it is a simple, but fancy.


 I made this one for Cards challenge: buttons/brads /bling. I don't see much bling here, but yes, I used 4 brads and 6 buttons. The gold embossed letters can count for bling. I think they can.


 I used Visible Image stamp, Staze-On 3inks technique, Wycinanka chipboards for a title, Tando puzzle piece; one punch, black cardstock, embossing powders and red paint from CIP.Let's say it's a tribute for  2 companies I designed for ( VI and CIP) and to 3  companies I still design for (Tando, Wycinanka, Wow! Embossing Powders).

I also enter this to Quick Quotes bright and shimy new year challenge

5 comments:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

So many beautiful details! I love it!

Cathy said...

beyond gorgeous, love the blend of colors...thanks for joining us at QQ!

Barb Craft said...

I love this Irit! The pops of color on the black background look fantastic! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Quick Quotes this month!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Fabulous card Irit! Your inking and embossing is fantastic. :) I love the pop of bold color against the black background. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes challenge! :)

Donna said...

Your inking is fabulous, really pretty! Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and doing the challenge!

Popular Posts