Friday 24 January 2014

Cute friends

It was quite a long time  since I made something for Prima challenges.I love this company a lot, but since they stopped to showcase the best projects over their blog, but the winner only, I moved to another challenges. But hey, I got my Prima grab box (with shipping 150% of a  box cost... ), so I have a a lot of new, for me, products and this is a perfect timing for making some Prima challenges.
So here we go- not " light", but a real Mixed Media all Prima page.
A lot of masking (some masks are from Tando, some from Prima), stamping- all Prima, misting- LSG mists are the only one I have and use), then I added some  extra layers with fabrics, net etc and made the focal point of this challenge sketch with some Creative Embellishments chipboards. All other products are pure Prima: cards, mirror cuts, flowers, wood flag,  pebbles, blings, lace  and a very lovely photo of my grandson's little hands " playing" piano with his good  little friend.







I enter this to A2Z Scraplets Something new challenge- this " heavy Mixed Media" is really new for me as my style in MM is totally light. Then all products are new too- I just got this Prima grab box a few days ago/

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

This is a fabulous layout! Love the colors and the photo is just adorable.

Popular Posts