Thursday 11 July 2013

Perfect card with perfect flourishes

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This  is my second project made as FWAB new DT member.This time I decided to show how perfect FWAB products can make a very shabby and totally " Perfect " (my sentiment) card.
 I also made it for Bo Bunny Feminine card challenge.



I used Kraft card base with a bit of edge inking and a lot of Bo Bunny paper layers, made some paper banners and added 3d sticker sentiment. Then it was a time for embellishments and first I tied a burlap ribbon around the card. Then I added FWAB Elise Flourish Antique Brown - Mustard & Brown flowers and a part of the flourish over the ribbon. One more fabric flower in green color was added and a handmade pin I got from Pinque Peacock shop for a product swap and it was a great fit for the colors.


The second swirl part was added near the sentiment sticker and my shabby card was done.



As this a totally general card it can be given for any occasion and this it this card strength.

I really love to make " general " cards as they fit any age, gender or occasion.



See you again in a few day with more shiny inspiration!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love all the layers on your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny for our challenge!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card. I love all the layers and embellishments. Be sure to stop by PP Pinterest blog to see you creation. TFS AJ-

Popular Posts