Thursday 11 July 2013

Little Prince lo with FWAB

Hello my dear crafty friends!

Irit is here again and this time with my new and adorably simple layout , showing my dear grandson Omer as a real Little Prince.



This is a kind of a simple and flat themed page, as I decided to make a very similar to the Little Prince book cover scrapbooking page. The big black and white photo was a focal point of this project and then I added a lot of circled " planets" around. Lucky me had those Bo Bunny collection that was a perfect match for the theme and the colors.
But then who decided that simple and flat page can't be embellished with a lot of bling? Not me. So I added Chloe Baby Blue flourish as some star dusts in the sky and a lot of random Latter pearls as some smaller star over the page.





I also added the same Adhesive Pearls 100 Latte over each letter " i" and I had a lot of those in my title and journaling stickers.



The only other embellishments here are some star buttons and a plastic rose (the Little prince one, from the book as you can remember).
And here are some punchlines from this project:
You can scrap babies in dark and grungy colors.
You can add pearls and a lot of bling over the boy pages.
You need some FWAB products to make your baby boy page shiny and unique.
See you next month with more FWAB inspiration.
 I enter this to Berry 71 Bleu to Anything goes challenge
  Red carpet Use Stars challenge

6 comments:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Such a darling page! Thank you for playing along with Berry71Bleu.

Olga said...

wonderful lo! Thank you for playing with RCS! Good luck!

Chas said...

Great page, love all the embellishments. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Great layout Irit! I love how you cute the photo and embellished this page. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu July Challenge!

Debbie said...

Great layout and precious picture! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Marilyn said...

Adorable page!!!Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

Popular Posts