First of all I connected 2 chipboards with some sticky tape (I had binding red tape, but who cares as it's not seen after all). Then I covered it with vintage style Prima papers and made the spine with Core' dinations embossable cardstock, distressed to see the same pink as on the paper.
Then I added some Tando minis: leaves and flowers , all hear embossed with a mix of powders over this square.
The smaller parts of the lit were paper covered, distressed and inked and bolts were ... heat embossed with black again.
Then I added some Prima flowers and blings and my cover was finished.
I hope that you love Tando new book covers as much as I do.