Friday 17 July 2015

Always have Paris with Rubber Dance


Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to share my new small chipboard Printers tray that I made with Tando Creative chipboards, Paper House Productions Paris range and delicious Travel stamps from Rubber Dance.
I design for Tando Creative for 5 years and those printer's tray were and still are my most favorite Tando products. And when you add gorgeous themed paper and fantastic stamps, your Paris becomes a real thing.
I used this Casablanca movie line as my title (a bit of a change as  was " We 'll always have Paris" and I made it " May we always have Paris", but it's still about love and memories and .... Paris , of course.
The background was stamped and heat embossed and misted and trimmed and  I had fun to make it.
I used quite a lot of RD stamps to make this background:
Collage elements 1- the clock (I cut the top to fit the spot)
Vintage birds- Bird post stamp
Travel set- Eiffel tower
Da Vinci set-Horse rider
Circle post stamp from the new Envelope set
The chipboard  frame was heat embossed with a mix of copper and teal powders to get this  aged look.
 The window of mini windows Tando set was made in the same way and glued on the bottom.\
I also added Tando's chipboard piece on the top that was heat embossed with white (dirty  white ) powder.
A few Paris stickers were added inside the tray- 3d stickers and photo shot one.All together this piece was misted with teal and pink mists.





I enter this Mixed Media piece to a few web challenges:
Travel- 13 arts
Anything but cute challenge- Summer romance and here is their mood board
 Anything goes- This craft place
 Anything altered- for Altered eclectics
 Archtecture for Mixed Media place


17 comments:

Pamellia said...

Such a beautiful piece with so many wonderful details! If you would like to qualify for any awards, you will need to add our mood board. You can find it here : http://bit.ly/1LFu5ND

Thanks, Anything But Cute DT :)

Samra said...

Gorgeous vintage make! Love all the little details and such a nice take on the mood board!
Thank you so very kindly for joining the Summer Romance Challenge I am hosting this month at Anything But Cute!
Samra DT

Bibi Lindahl said...

Super cool, Irit! I love the trays from Tando and you have certainly put one to good use here. Lovely!
Thank you for using some of my stamps - they fit so well and look great!!

Unknown said...

This is lovely Irit - I must have a go at making one of these as some time.

Becca Cruger said...

GORGEOUS project! I love all the awesome texture on here! The embossing looks so grungy and fabulous.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Gorgeous projects with lots of yummy details! Thanks for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

Riikka Kovasin said...

How wonderful! So captivating and personal! Thank you so much for joining the Mixed Media Place's challenge and sharing your art!

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Great work! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Great work! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

Katie said...

Beautiful altered printer tray and thank you for joining us a That Craft Place

cheiron said...

What a wonderful project! So much attention to detail in each window. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

toni said...

Ooooooo! Gorgeous printers tray. Love the Paris theme and all the related details you have used. There is so much to enjoy with this lovely mixed media piece. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Stamps and Stencils . Toni x

Cec said...

Nothing says romance like Paris and every little section of your project provides a wonderful view of the city. Love the way you aged the box and added such fun elements. Thanks for joining us at Anything But Cute.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

Oh thats lovely it tells a complete story, very tactile and very good! Cxx

Rocky said...

Those trays are great and I so love what you've done with yours, makes me want to go there right now! Thank you for joining us at Altered eclectics.

Natalya Loi said...

Great work! Thanks for joining us at 13arts!♥

Unknown said...

This is just unbelievable, I love the creativity behind this and the nautical theme with travel!!
Thank you for joining us at Anything But Cute xx

Popular Posts