Friday 27 February 2015

Maculine card with Inspired by Stamping

Hello my dear crafty friends! This is my masculine new card made with Inspired by Stamping gorgeous masculine stamp sets.
Masculine cards are very hard to make. You should use  special colors, not to add too many embellishments and to have good stamps.
I think the main point is GOOD STAMPS! And those two sets from IBS are just the best!
I stamped a scene using Masculine tags 2 set with brown ink and clear embossing powder over it and die cut it with IBS Fancy  Labels 2 die set.
Then I added another die cut- bigger - to make the stamped image matting.
Then I stamped the sentiment in the same way using Guy Sentiments set and hand cut the shape. Some wooden buttons are the only embellishments on this card.

No comments:

Popular Posts