Hello my dear crafty friends! This is my masculine new card made with Inspired by Stamping gorgeous masculine stamp sets.
Masculine cards are very hard to make. You should use special colors, not to add too many embellishments and to have good stamps.
I think the main point is GOOD STAMPS! And those two sets from IBS are just the best!
I stamped a scene using Masculine tags 2 set with brown ink and clear embossing powder over it and die cut it with IBS Fancy Labels 2 die set.
Then I added another die cut- bigger - to make the stamped image matting.
Then I stamped the sentiment in the same way using Guy Sentiments set and hand cut the shape. Some wooden buttons are the only embellishments on this card.
Friday, 27 February 2015
Maculine card with Inspired by Stamping
Labels:
AC,
buttons,
card,
die cut,
Inspired by Stamping,
paper house productions,
stamping,
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....


No comments:
Post a Comment