This is a tag I made with 4-5 layers of heat embossing just to try this technique and it WORKS!
I used Rubber Dance gorgeous stamp from Celestian images set and added this Let it be sentiment over my heat embossed surface. Some leaves fromTwiggy leaves were also stamped around the focal image.Then I covered it all with another layer of clear embossing powder and embellished with a few pearls.I also used some vintage book pages that Bibi from Rubber Dance sent me as one of the inside layers and they are still seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....


2 comments:
Thank you, Irit! This looks really cool! I really like embossing powders, so this is right up my alley. Love your tag! :-)
xox
Wow! Irit, this is stunning! I love embossing!
Post a Comment