This is exactly a type of cards I like: the focal point is artistic, stamped, Mixed Media thing; the card out of it is a simple, but fancy.
I made this one for Cards challenge: buttons/brads /bling. I don't see much bling here, but yes, I used 4 brads and 6 buttons. The gold embossed letters can count for bling. I think they can.
I used Visible Image stamp, Staze-On 3inks technique, Wycinanka chipboards for a title, Tando puzzle piece; one punch, black cardstock, embossing powders and red paint from CIP.Let's say it's a tribute for 2 companies I designed for ( VI and CIP) and to 3 companies I still design for (Tando, Wycinanka, Wow! Embossing Powders).
I also enter this to Quick Quotes bright and shimy new year challenge
Thursday, 23 January 2014
2014 card
Labels:
card,
creative Inspirations Paint,
heat embossing,
stamping,
Tando,
Visible Image,
WOW,
wycenanka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....


5 comments:
So many beautiful details! I love it!
beyond gorgeous, love the blend of colors...thanks for joining us at QQ!
I love this Irit! The pops of color on the black background look fantastic! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Quick Quotes this month!
Fabulous card Irit! Your inking and embossing is fantastic. :) I love the pop of bold color against the black background. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes challenge! :)
Your inking is fabulous, really pretty! Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes and doing the challenge!
Post a Comment