My new and fancy card made with Inspired by Stamping new January release gorgeous Vintage Roses set and Vintage Floral paper pad.
Yes! IBS now produce paper pads that are made especially to coordinate with our new stamp sets.
I used a few papers from the new paper pad- some just trimmed and some die cut (doily and lace dies). Then I added adhesive lace, hand cut a few roses out of the paper and made this vertical cluster.
The last, but not the least ,was this stamped sentiment I love a lot and then I decided to look for a chipboard that fits the circled sentiment size and Bingo, I found this clock with a bird in my stash.
A few pearls were added over the card and I really like the final result. Hope you like it too. And now run to IBS shop and buy this delicious set .I just used one stamp, but all of those stamps are MUST TO HAVE.
And don't forget the paper pad- it's so easy to make a lot of lovely projects when you use the coordinating paper and stamps.
Thursday, 23 January 2014
Fancy card with Inspired by Stamping January release
Labels:
cherry lynn,
die cut,
FWAB,
glitter,
Inspired by Stamping,
kraft cardstock,
lace,
stamping,
wycenanka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....


No comments:
Post a Comment