Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my second project made as FWAB new DT member.This time I decided to show how perfect FWAB products can make a very shabby and totally " Perfect " (my sentiment) card.
I also made it for Bo Bunny Feminine card challenge.
I used Kraft card base with a bit of edge inking and a lot of Bo Bunny paper layers, made some paper banners and added 3d sticker sentiment. Then it was a time for embellishments and first I tied a burlap ribbon around the card. Then I added FWAB Elise Flourish Antique Brown - Mustard & Brown flowers and a part of the flourish over the ribbon. One more fabric flower in green color was added and a handmade pin I got from Pinque Peacock shop for a product swap and it was a great fit for the colors.
The second swirl part was added near the sentiment sticker and my shabby card was done.
As this a totally general card it can be given for any occasion and this it this card strength.
I really love to make " general " cards as they fit any age, gender or occasion.
See you again in a few day with more shiny inspiration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...




2 comments:
I love all the layers on your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny for our challenge!
Beautiful card. I love all the layers and embellishments. Be sure to stop by PP Pinterest blog to see you creation. TFS AJ-
Post a Comment