Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time with my new and adorably simple layout , showing my dear grandson Omer as a real Little Prince.
This is a kind of a simple and flat themed page, as I decided to make a very similar to the Little Prince book cover scrapbooking page. The big black and white photo was a focal point of this project and then I added a lot of circled " planets" around. Lucky me had those Bo Bunny collection that was a perfect match for the theme and the colors.
But then who decided that simple and flat page can't be embellished with a lot of bling? Not me. So I added Chloe Baby Blue flourish as some star dusts in the sky and a lot of random Latter pearls as some smaller star over the page.
I also added the same Adhesive Pearls 100 Latte over each letter " i" and I had a lot of those in my title and journaling stickers.
The only other embellishments here are some star buttons and a plastic rose (the Little prince one, from the book as you can remember).
And here are some punchlines from this project:
You can scrap babies in dark and grungy colors.
You can add pearls and a lot of bling over the boy pages.
You need some FWAB products to make your baby boy page shiny and unique.
See you next month with more FWAB inspiration.
I enter this to Berry 71 Bleu to Anything goes challenge
Red carpet Use Stars challenge
Thursday, 11 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...




6 comments:
Such a darling page! Thank you for playing along with Berry71Bleu.
wonderful lo! Thank you for playing with RCS! Good luck!
Great page, love all the embellishments. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!
Great layout Irit! I love how you cute the photo and embellished this page. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu July Challenge!
Great layout and precious picture! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!
Adorable page!!!Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!
Post a Comment