This is a new minibook cover I made for Prima Fan contest: it was all about to use Prima packaging, so I used 3 of them on this project. The clear one with doilies, the bottom one under the clear one and the banners cut outs from fabric patches package. I used some fabric tape I won on Love My Tapes blog to cover the printed staff over the package ,Words or Whatever chipboard covered with Wow Embossing Powders and Handmade Halo resin birdie in the nest (isn't this just adorable?)
And as this is a Facebook contest, all I need to win is your help:
Please, click on this blue link here and click on Like under the photo. You don't need to comment here at all. Just make my day brighter! We are under this rockets for 4 days already, can't go out or do anything but craft, so I craft and hope for some good news. Like end of this war or some FB win.
Thanks a lot for your moral help and for your likes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


1 comment:
LOVE IT will head over and vote :)
Post a Comment