I used A2Z chipboards and Handmade Halo items here, as well as washi tape, lot of gems and 3 old alpha sets.I made this page for C'est Manifique sketch November challenge and I hope they like it.
Sunday, 18 November 2012
Learn from your mistakes
This page was done for those who , like me, need to learn from their mistakes. If you are not this glimmery kind of girl- don't buy those fancy dresses and then ask yourself " why". So this is a page about me and about this issue. Please, read my journaling to understnad it all.
I used A2Z chipboards and Handmade Halo items here, as well as washi tape, lot of gems and 3 old alpha sets.I made this page for C'est Manifique sketch November challenge and I hope they like it.
I used A2Z chipboards and Handmade Halo items here, as well as washi tape, lot of gems and 3 old alpha sets.I made this page for C'est Manifique sketch November challenge and I hope they like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...




2 comments:
Hi Irit,
Love all your beautiful designs lately! They are just amazing! Hope you are well. Your LO is amazing! Love all those flowers even if that dress isn't you. :) Hugs, Joanna
Yep the 'been there done that what was I thinking!!!! ' love your layout :)
Post a Comment