This wall deco project was made for a summer. Also spring is still in the air, but here, in Israel we mostly have one long summer. So flowers are those summer treasures and The Rubber Cafe stamps were just perfect for this project.
I made the Staz-On stamping with TRC stamps over this acrylic piece, then backed it with Kaisercrafts paper. The Antique Trunk was stamped over the pale patterned paper with Truffle ink, heat embossed with Wow Clear embossing powder, hand cut and glued over the acrylic.
I stamped it again and made the opening on the front and added some bling flowers and stickers, covered with 3D Glossy Accents.
All other sticker were from the same line and glued to make this summer sentiment.
The butterflies were stamped from Vintage Treasures TRC set , heat embossed with Wow Suzy West embossing powders and hand cut to fit the upper empty corner.
I also heat embossed the entire piece around with green Wow powder and Clear embossing ink.
The last touch was this Prima ribbon- old one and so much summery one.
I also enter it to some web challenges:
Flowers for Amusing challenge
Flowers, pink and bling to Stamp spot
Monday, 14 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...



4 comments:
Oh my word this is just fabulous - what a pretty creation! Love your little trinket box!
OHH so many pretties on this creation... butterflies, bling, flowers!!!
Thanks for your entry at The Stamp Spot this month.
Trish
TSS Design Team
So much going on, so much to look at, each time I look I see something more - love this creation. Thank you for joining us twice, Michelle - The Stamp Spot.
So many little embellishments and details on this hanging :D Love it! Thank you for playing at The Stamp Spot!
Post a Comment