Hello. my dear Robin Nest friends! Irit is
here again and this time with my new album chipboard cover. I have a
lot of 8*8'' pages with some summer and vacation theme and I decided to
make this handmade album cover for all those pages (also I didn't
decide about the binding yet, so no holes for this time).
I used Want2Scrap huge bracket chipboard as a base, covered with RN gorgeous glitter Kiwi Sorbet cardstock. The edges were hand trimmed and I used some sand paper for the more sophisticated look.
Then I divided it with Remember the Magic ribbonand used some Butterflies in Pastel colors around it.
The chipboard Want2Scrap
shape was painted with green paint (all paint on this project are from
Creative Inspirations Paints) and filled with lots of mini Sprinkles dew drops all over.
This piece was just perfect for the cross over the ribbons.
The Burgundy and White flowers were made , also I misted the white one wist some green and yellow mists (homemade ones)
The
upper crown was made from 2 Want2Scrap crowns, each one painted and
slightly glittered with Angel Dust glitter. I also added 2 big
chipboard swirls under the crowns. The layered crown was embellished
with Gold mini Dew Drops from Regency Mini Dew Drops and a Clippie from Euro Clippies set.
A title is A2Z Scraplets one, painted and heat embossed with Wow Embossing Powders.
This is a summer shiny cover you can made in no time using our gorgeous Robin Nest products.
Hope you liked it.
See you in about two weeks with another RN project.
Irit
Sunday, 13 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...




No comments:
Post a Comment